Jublia Pte Ltd. ("Jublia", "We", "Us", "Our") has developed a software solution (the "Solution") for for leads generation and business matching for business to business events. The solution comprises of a directory ("MATCH Open"), a networking application ("Jublia MATCH"), an engagement system that we run for our clients ("Jublia MATCH Concierge"), a meetings feedback system ("Jublia RATE"), a leads scanner ("Jublia SCAN") as well as an analytics dashboard ("Jublia SENSE").
2. Information We Collect
3. How we use the Information
- 2.1. In order for us to provide our users with the best personalized experience we may collect and store any information entered or received via our Solution. Jublia may also collect personal information from its users on social networking sites like LinkedIn, but only if this information is voluntarily provided to us by our users, in accordance with the policies and terms of the social networking sites
- 2.2. Information collected automatically:
- 2.2.2. IP Addresses: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet. Although we do not generally collect IP addresses, we may collect and use your IP address when we feel it is necessary to protect our Solution, websites, customers, or others.
- 2.2.3. Log Files: Other information that may be passively collected by us is in the form of logs - files that record service activity, including how many "hits" a particular web page is getting (a.k.a. "navigational data"). These entries are generated anonymously, and enable us to gather statistics about users' browsing habits, assess overall service activity, track interest in networking trends, and maintain services' security. We also use the log file entries for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve the online services we provide you. Log files are used internally only, and may be combined with data collected via cookies to help us aggregate behavior patterns of registered users.
- 2.2.4. Public Data: all personal information chosen to be publicly displayed on the Internet by our users which could be found by anyone through the usage of search engines. This information may be aggregated, combined, taking into account corrections and feedback, and afterwards displayed to other users of the Solution. One should note that we strictly do not display the private contact details of our users on the Solution.
4. How we secure the Information
- 3.1. Jublia will only use the personal information collected from its users or from any social networking sites for the operation of the Solution, in accordance with the policies and terms of the social networks. Jublia does not rent, lease, loan, sell, voluntarily distribute or redistribute its users' personal information to any unaffiliated third parties. We will only collect the information deemed reasonably necessary to fulfill your online requests and our legitimate business objectives of quality leads generation, as such information will not be provided to any third parties.
- 3.2. Other Disclosure of Your Personal Information:
- 3.2.2. In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, customer information may be transferred to Jublia's successor or assign, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
- 3.3. Not Providing Information: You are under no obligation to provide any information. However, if you should choose not to submit personal information when requested, you may not be able to use certain features offered by the Solution.
Jublia is doing whatever it can in order to protect and secure all information it receives through its Solution in accordance with industry standards and technologies (SSL, SHA2 etc.). Having said that, providing full protection in a dynamic environment as the Internet is out of anyone's reach and therefore Jublia cannot ensure or warrant the full security of the information received. All users are to maintain the secrecy of their passwords and account information and to responsibly monitor and control all access to their e-mail accounts.
6. Reviewing, Updating, Deleting and Deactivating Personal Information
If you wish to deactivate your account or to change, review or delete your Personally Identifiable Information from our active database, please contact at email@example.com. We will do our very best to comply your request as soon and with the extant as reasonably possible in accordance with our deactivation process and applicable law. Please be advised that parts of the information you might request to delete may still be retained in our database due to technical constrains.
7. Contact us
Jublia Pte Ltd
Revision date: December 29, 2015